My aim is to create a logo that represents the product you are promoting – the business model behind it, and the culture around it. I’ll research who your competitors are and what the uniqueness of your specific business is in order to make sure you end up with a logo that stands out and emphasizes the right thing. I’ll also research the current trends and styles that are related to your business and its product/service.
Four professional and high quality design concepts to choose from. Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator vector format so it can be scaled to any size you require. The final vector logo file will be supplied, as well as a full logo file package for any print or web needs. Changes to the chosen design are limited to two amendments. Generally, the time it takes the project from start to finish is around two weeks.
- First impressions count. Does my website look good?
- A message to current clients – I’m stepping aside from generic offerings
- The pros and cons of having videos on your website
- Websites based on a MVP to ensure a return on investment… today
- Benefits of choosing a small web design company or freelancer