This is for you if you have come to us with a WordPress website already built and you want to come on to one of my care plans. Your website may need a few tweaks but generally you are happy with it and not trying to do a re-design at this time. You may have had a bad experience with someone not supporting your site or you know you need support and help to take it to the next level.
- The costs of running a website – design, hosting and the rest
- What is the difference between a Web Designer and a Web Developer?
- First impressions count. Does my website look good?
- Some thoughts on building your own website (as a non-developer)
- Site speed test results – Pingdom vs Google why so different?