No matter what your website is about, it is one of your most valuable assets online. Through your site, you’re able to gather visitors and show them what you’re offering and encourage them to buy your product, get a subscription, or read your blog posts. All these actions are crucial to any website, and yours is no exception. If you want to grow the number of your customers (or readers) you have to increase the traffic your website regularly generates. And to do that, you need to get serious about your website’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
I’ll inform you about how well your website performs and provide actionable recommendations on how to optimise it. I’ll discover and prioritize the best keywords for your site, and I’ll research your competition’s most lucrative keywords that you may be missing.
The actual amount of time for completion will depend on the scope of the work, amount of research required. Please let me know before we begin if you are working to a strict deadline. The turn-around time is generally within three days.
Comprehensive website audit and competitor analysis includes:
- Audit: Review your existing website to see what can be improved upon.
- Competitor Analysis: Review competitor’s keyword usage, onsite meta, link profile, and content.
- Review Keywords: Extract applicable search volumes from Google, perform a content audit.
The Next Step
When you’ve paid for the check you’ll receive an email requesting the following:
- Your website address/URL
- Your WordPress login info
- and access to your Google Analytics